Barton Group LLC
- New 20,000 SF building to house equipment and vehicles and allow members to continue serving the amazing community of Paw Paw.
- Demolition of an existing building, leaving only the shell to house a 4,750 SF showroom with office space.
Remodel and Expansion
- Three story infill building to combine two existing buildings along with some renovations.
- New efficient building with plenty of large equipment storage and updated office space.
- 24,000 SF manufacturing expansion with new office space for increased functionality.
Renovation and Expansion - Additional building added to the existing structure along with a remodel of the original library.
New Construction - New Hospice Care of SW Michigan corporate offices.
Remodel and Addition - Newly renovated space to serve the needs of at-risk youth in Kalamazoo. Plans include a teaching kitchen, commercial kitchen, updated office space, teen lounge and space for recreation, art and computers.
Historical Redevelopment - Combining old and new, this building has renewed life with four contemporary apartments on the second floor and two commercial spaces in the lower level.
New Construction - 30,000 SF multi-use event center that offers uniquely designed space flexible enough for any occasion.